A screenshot is a quality we need from time to time. Today, this feature is standard on both Windows and Mac operating systems. How to select in this guide we will tell you how to take screenshots on this page on a Windows 10 computer. There are basically two methods of how to take a screenshot:
Take a screenshot of Windows 10: Method 1
The easiest way to take a screenshot is to use the keyboard (sometimes marked as PrtSc on the keyboard). When you press this key (no other action is given) the screen will automatically appear. Once you create a new command in image editing software like Paint or Photoshop, you can transfer this imported image with Paste (CTRL + V).
If you say “I have Photoshop or Paint, but I don’t want to deal with it,” there is a shortcut to this: holding down the Windows key (often the key on the Windows logo) Left CtrL and Alt key) on your Windows 10 computer, Screenshots are saved in the auto folder. The screenshots folder is located on the C: \ Users \ Username \ Names \ screens. Screenshots taken by this method are automatically saved in the PNG format of this folder.
Take a screenshot of Windows 10: Method 2
People who say “I know more or less than computers, give me more detail” may use the second method we will discuss. In this method, we want you to come to the search room in the lower-left corner of the screen and type the word pen. When you type this word you will find a software called Screen Extractor tool. It welcomes you when you click on this small and beautiful interface.
As the label indicates, the screenshot is a software intended to be a screenshot. One simple solution includes software, new, delay, cancel and options in 5 different menus. The screen is ready to view when you press the new menu. In the module, there are Freeform Screen Extract, Rectangular screen Extension, Window Screen Extract, and Full-Screen Extract. No delay in the delay menu, 1,2, 3,4 and 5 seconds can be selected. As the name suggests, the delete menu will delete the transaction. Options include software-related settings.
This device is not too complicated and complicated. Taking screenshots makes it more of a choice. In addition, the screenshot can even be saved as a free choice, with your random hand. Unlike the standard method, it allows you to save screenshots, such as JPG, PNG, GIF, or HTML. This is an important aspect. If the record you received appears first, you can copy it. If you don’t want to go to a new record, you can leave without recording.
Whatever method you use on your Windows 10 computer at the end of the day, you can take as many screenshots as you want. With these techniques, you can only take a screenshot. In Windows 10, you need to use additional software to record the video of the screen.
Instructions for taking an error screenshot in Windows
- Click the error window.
- Press the print display key (also named PrtScn or PrtScrn) on your keyboard to capture the full screen image. This key is located to the right of the F keys (F1, F2, etc.) at the top of the keyboard and is generally aligned with the arrow keys.
- To take a screenshot of only an active program, press and hold the Alt key (located on both sides of the bar), and then press the Print Display button.
- You can use a Microsoft drawing or other graphic program to view this screen later or save it as a picture. We recommend using the color scheme.
- Go to Start -> Programs -> Accessories-> Color to open a color scheme on your system.
- In Color, click Edit on an empty page and then click Paste, your screen will appear on an empty page.
- To save, always follow the steps you use when saving an image or graphic object (for example, click on a file and then click Save or Save).
- Select the location (drive / folder) you want to save the file to. The default location is desktop. Type the desired name into the file name field. You can also select the desired picture type by clicking Save from the drop down menu. For example, we save a screenshot file of this type of PPG (recommended).