When choosing a new portable mini massager, the device must allow you to relax. It should also be convenient to use. Otherwise, there is no point in getting a massage. Even better if you can pick a model that is multifunctional, adjustable, and has several settings.
Keep reading this article to discover our top
recommendation of the best portable mini massager on the market that fits all
Why it’s essential to own a portable massager
Massagers are used both as primary and replacement therapy for white-collar workers, athletes, drivers, and doctors’ treatments. They are also used for rehabilitation and to heal from muscle injuries. Using them requires no special skills or involves a second person. In particular, a portable mini massager allows you to enjoy all the benefits of massage wherever you are.
You should always have a massager at hand for when neck or back pain becomes unbearable. You can use it even for relaxing or after an intense workout. Amazon.com alone sells more than 2000 massagers from different manufacturers with various features. How can you avoid getting lost in that choice? Which portable mini massager is worth your money? Which type is more appropriate for your needs? This choice can sound daunting, indeed.
What is the best portable mini massager for your needs?
When it comes to getting a massage, there are four techniques: rubbing of the skin, stroking, kneading of muscles, and vibration relaxing. While the vibration type can help to relieve muscle tension, kneading allows the muscles to work better and intensifies blood circulation. This second type of massage also removes toxins from your body while at the same time, boosting your metabolism.
- If you have tense muscles, feel tired after sports, or have an improper posture, the best choice for you is a portable mini massager working with electro percussion. In this way, you can also massage the muscles that need more attention than others.
- If you need a full back massager, we recommend a Shiatsu-nodded cushion, which is one of the most suitable types for this use.
- If you feel pain in your back when driving a car, we suggest you get a heated vibrating massage cushion.
- If you suffer from neuralgia, osteochondrosis, pain in your back and neck, the best choice for you is a pulse massager. You can choose between 2 types of electrostimulation or a combination of both.
· TENS (transcutaneous electro neurostimulation) stimulates hypodermic nerves with the current. This method has been clinically tested and proved to be extremely useful. It is one of the best solutions to relieve chronic pain of musculoskeletal nature.
· EMS (neuromuscular electrical stimulation) improves muscle tone of people who are paralyzed or extremely untrained. It can also be used during stroke recovery.
Researchers and doctors have confirmed that a massage consisting of kneading and stroking is beneficial in relieving muscle tension. It can also lower stress in the short term. However, other studies pointed out that massage pads are incredibly useful, as well. With a portable mini massager, you will be able to restore the physical functions of your muscles, immune system, and even of the nervous system.
When in search for the best portable mini massager, we can’t stop but to recommend Rooftree. Take, for example, their Wireless Tens Unit Rechargeable Massager. That’s our top pick for those who are looking for a portable and yet efficient massager. Besides portable massager, Rooftree can also offer you a wide variety of other massage pads for all your diversified needs. From December 22, 2019 to January 1, 2020, Rooftree via official website offers 30% discount and free shipping for every order. Check out their website to discover more about this leading portable mini massager manufacturer!